After you have created a Multibuy for % Off promotion, products can be allocated to a promotion individually or in bulk as a range of products.
Add individual products to the promotion
1. In the Promotion maintenance product – Add window, perform the following actions:
A. Add a product to your promotion by entering Product textbox either:
- All or part of the product name or
- Full product barcode or
- Product number or
- PDE into the Product
Then press [Tab] and this will auto-populate the window with the selected product’s details.
B. The product name will populate.
C. The M.N.P.N will populate.
D. The Promotion price field will remain blank, the promotion price comes from the previous screen.
E. Displays the current stock on hand for the product.
F. Displays the products current Retail price.
G. Displays the products current Unit cost.
H. The GP% field will remain blank, GP% can be reviewed from the promotion Product List.
I. By default the product is flagged as being a promotion qualifying product, this can be deselected if specific products are required to be purchased in order for the mulitbuy to trigger.
J. Click ? for further information on qualifying products.
K. By default the product is flagged as being able to receive a discount, this can be deselected if only specific products in the Multibuy are to be discounted.
L. Click ? for further information on discount products.
M. Click Save, and the product is added to the promotion.
Note: If you do not click Save, the products will not be added to the promotion.2. If, after you click Save, a Promotion error message appears, click No. It is best practice to view all promotional errors at once.
3. Repeat steps 1A to 1M, until all products have been added to the promotion.
4. Click Next, once all the products have been added. The window will clear once the individual product has been added to your promotion.
5. Once you have added all your products to your promotion, you must review and action any promotion errors. Refer to Review & action Multibuy for % Off promotion errors.
Add a range of products to the promotion
1. Click Range in the Product maintenance product – Add window.
2. To add a range of products to your promotion, perform the following actions:
A. Range tag – Select the category that contains the products you wish to include in the promotion.
B. From and To – Specify product range that need to be added to the promotion, then press [Tab].
3. Click Save to add the products to the promotion.
Note: If you do not click Save, the product will not be added to the promotion.4. If, after you click Save, a Promotion error message appears, click No. It is best practice to view all promotional errors at once.
5. Repeat steps 1 to 3, until all products have been added to the promotion.
6. Click Next, and the Product list for the promotion will display, any products in error are not included in this list until the error has been accepted. If there were Errors, review and action before continuing with Review qualifying and discounting flags. See Review and Action your promotion errors first.