Minfos enables you to create customised buttons for quick selection at the Till for frequently sold products, or products without barcodes e.g. agencies and services.
This is a two-step process to set up hotkey buttons:
1. Ensure the product is in your Minfos Database.
2. Create the hotkey button.
Ensure the product is in your Minfos Database
From the Minfos Launch Pad:
1. Click Stock Manager.
2. Click Product Maintenance.
The Product Maintenance window is displayed.
3. Click Find.
The Search window is displayed.
4. Enter the product name and click Okay.
5. If the product cannot be found:
Collect the relevant Supplier MNPN and repeat steps 1-4.
6. If the product still cannot be found, click Add and refer Add local products into Minfos - Overview or log a ticket with Minfos Support.
Create a hotkey button
From the Minfos Till module:
1. Enter your Clerk Code and press [Enter].
2. Click the Maintenance tab and select 8. Hotkey Maintenance.
The Hotkey Maintenance window is displayed.
3. Click Add.
4. Enter the first line of the Hotkey Name. Enter a second line if necessary.
5. Enter the name of the product, service or agency in the Product field and [Tab].
The Product Search Window is displayed.
6. If necessary, search for the product using the Find button. Highlight the product or service and click Okay. The product is now populated in the Product field.
7. Click Okay.
The product is now displayed in the Hotkey Maintenance window.
8. Click Okay.
The Hotkeys window now displays the newly created hotkey.