Minfos can be configured to prompt to print a Till receipt rather than auto-printing. When the option is enabled, the sales clerk will be prompted in the Till before the completion of the sale.
To enable optional receipt printing for the Till:
From the Minfos Launch Pad:
1. Click the Special menu and select Utilities.
2. On the Utilities window click the Shop Configuration icon.
3. On the Shop Configuration window, click the Till tab.
4. Select the Prompt for Docket checkbox to enable the option.
5. When the checkbox is selected, the Threshold field will become active. When a sale is equal to, or greater than this value, a receipt will automatically print. Enter the threshold you wish to apply.
6. Select OK to Save.
Once saved, transactions under the threshold value that you applied will now prompt to optionally print a customer receipt at the end of a sale.
Customer receipts will always print for the following transaction types:
- Transactions where goods are charged to an account.
- Account Payments.
- Layby Transactions.
- Hire Transactions.
- EFTPOS – if you use an integrated EFTPOS solution.
Note: For integrated EFTPOS the send/fail notification will FIRST print and then you will be prompted to print a receipt if less than the threshold amount.