To cancel a Layby, the status of the Layby should be Active or Overdue.
1. From the Minfos Launch Pad, click the Till.
2. Click the Maintenance menu and select 6. Layby Maintenance.
The Lay-by Maintenance Screen is displayed.
Customers displayed in the Lay-by Maintenance Screen can be filtered by the status of the Layby.
3. Select the customer’s layby to be cancelled.
4. Click the L Cancel button.
The Layby Enquiry Screen is displayed.
5. Click OK to confirm this is the layby which is required to be cancelled.
The Cancel Layby window is displayed.
6. Click Yes to cancel.
The Cancelled Layby Products Report is displayed.
7. Print this report if required or Close.