Log into the Minfos wireless scanner
1. Open the Minfos PDA Server icon on your workstation.
2. Select the shortcut to PDAClient. The Minfos wireless scanner software is launched and the Login screen is displayed.
3. In the User ID textbox, enter your user ID number e.g. BR1.
4. In the Password textbox, enter your password e.g. BR1.
5. Select the Login button to log in to the Minfos wireless scanner software. Alternatively, select the Cancel button, to close the Minfos wireless scanner software.
Edit an order
The Edit Order tab of the Ordering screen enables you to edit the details and products of an order.
Select an order to edit
1. In the Order Number textbox, enter the order number and then click the Search button.
The Order Search screen is displayed.
2. Highlight to edit the order and click Okay.
The details of the selected order then populate the Edit Order tab. Alternatively, click the Cancel button to abandon your entries.
Change the ordered quantity of a product
1. In the Product textbox, either scan the product barcode, enter the product number or part of the name, and then click the Search button to search.
The screen displays the following:
- Product displays the barcode of the product
- Name displays the name of the product
- SOH displays your current stock on hand
- The Stocked checkbox is selected for stocked product. If the product is not stocked the checkbox is not selected.
2. Use the on-screen keyboard to change the value in the Ordered Qty textbox.
3. Click the Add button to save the new ordered quantity to the order.
Add a product to an existing order
1. In the Product textbox, either scan the product barcode, enter the product number or part of the name, and then click the Search button.
On the Product Search screen, select the required product and then select the ok button at the top of the screen.
2. In the Ordered Qty textbox, enter the quantity of the product to be ordered.
3. Select the Add button.
The selected product is then added to the order.