Broken pack quantities are the result of dispensing a quantity less than the full pack quantity. Minfos treats a broken pack as a full pack, until the full pack quantity has been dispensed.
- If your store does not want to count and maintain broken pack quantities, there is a utility that can be run that will take 1 FULL quantity off your stock on hand and will remove any sub-units counted.
- If your store does want to count these, then do NOT run the utility below and ensure ALL staff are aware, so they can count broken packs correctly; 1 full pack plus any tablets/capsules remaining.
Warning The Clear Broken Packs utility should only be used prior to a stocktake
To clear all broken packs:
1. Open Stock Manager.
2. Click the Stock Control menu and select Clear Broken Packs.
The Clear Broken Pack Quantities window is displayed.
3. Leave the Clear By field set to Product.
4. Select the Continue checkbox.
5. Click Okay.
The Clear all fractional quantities confirmation window is displayed.
6. Click Yes to clear the broken pack quantities in your database.
This will clear the Sub-units Counted to 0.00 and reduce the SOH by 1, for all products.
After you have cleared your broken pack quantities refer to the Print Uncollected Scripts Report article.