1. On the Price Manager: Pricing Review window, double-click a product’s:
- New RP cell.
- New GP%/ New MU% cell.
2. Enter a new value, then press [Tab].
Note: You can enter a new price or GP%/Markup% for a product that already has suggested new pricing from an imported file or performance guideline.
3. The new retail price is shown in brown and the New RP, New GP%/New MU% and New GP$ columns are updated.
4. If required, use the Round to option buttons to round the retail price to the nearest 5c or 9c.
5. Review the suggested new pricing, then apply the required new prices. For instructions, see Apply suggested new pricing.