Performance guidelines allow you to apply GP% or Markup% objectives for your selected category.
To apply a GP% or Markup% performance guideline:
1. On the Price Manager: Pricing Review window, in the Guideline group box, click the:
- GP% option button, to set a GP% guideline for the category.
- Markup% option button, to set a Markup% guideline for the category.
Note: The New GP% column header changes to the New MU% when the Markup% option button is selected.2. In the text box, enter the guideline percentage, then:
- Click Save to view the suggested new prices and save the performance guideline to the category.
- Press [Tab] to view the suggested new prices without saving the guideline to the category.
The suggested new pricing is shown in the New RP, New GP%/New MU% and New GP$ columns.
Note: This guideline is also reflected in Category Maintenance.3. If required, use the Round to option buttons to round the retail price to the nearest 5c or 9c.
4. Review the suggested new pricing, then apply the required new prices. For instructions, see Apply suggested new pricing.