Pharmacies can create new PharmX supplier accounts from Stock Manager. This option is available from the supplier stock card in Minfos when the supplier is set up for electronic communications and is present in the PharmX portal.
Once successfully initiated by you, the supplier is then required to approve the account in the PharmX portal before the account can be used electronically at the store.
Minfos will provide a status of the account, which once approved, will be updated to Active and the account can be used.
To create a PharmX account:
1. From Stock Manager, click the Maintenance menu and click A. Suppliers.
2. Search for the supplier e.g. ‘Amneal’.
3. Click the Change button.
4. In the Details tab ensure the Supplier type is set to Electronic.
5. Ensure you have entered the Account No..
6. From the Communications tab click on the Comms. Format dropdown box and select C. PharmX.
The PharmX Supplier ID and a Create PharmX Account button is displayed.
7. Click the Find button to search for the PharmX supplier ‘Amneal’.
Where more than one entry exists for this supplier, ensure that you select the entry with the state relevant to you.
8. When found, click OK.
Note: If the supplier does not exist in the list, then they are not yet a PharmX electronic supplier and an account cannot be created for them for this communication method.Once you have selected the supplier the PharmX Supplier ID is populated.
9. Click the Create PharmX Account button.
- If successful, the account status is updated to Pending and the date displayed. The account is now waiting for supplier confirmation in the PharmX portal.
- If there is information missing, or the submission could not be completed, the following prompt will appear with the information required to be actioned before the account can be successfully created:
10. When the Order Edit window is accessed in Order Maintenance for a supplier with a Pending status, we will display this in the Order Edit window notifying the Stock Controller that the account is not yet available for electronic communication.
13. Where a Stock Controller attempts to transmit an order and the Account creation is still in a Pending status, the following prompt is displayed:
Note: It may take a few days for the supplier to action the approval. Until the account is approved, you will need to continue to use your existing ordering methods.14. Once an account has been confirmed, the Pending status is updated to Active in the supplier card and removed from the Order Edit window.
15. Once in an Active status, the account is available to use electronically and the stock controller can begin transmitting and collecting orders for that supplier as per the normal process.