You will need to contact Minfos support at least a week prior to the end of the month to make a booking to have FIFO configured. Ensure you have read and understood the information contained in FIFO (First in, First out): An Introduction.
Generate a Stock on Hand Report before FIFO has been configured
This report needs to run as Current Stocktake with Last Unit Cost, do NOT run as a Backdated report.
Either run the report after closing the pharmacy on the last day of the month or on the first day of the month, before the pharmacy opens and before Minfos configures FIFO. Do not generate this report while the pharmacy is trading.
Note: As this is a large report, you will need to allow plenty of time for the Stock on Hand Report to generate.
1. From Stock Manager, click the Reports menu.
2. Click 4. Stock Reports.
3. Click 1. Stock on Hand Report.
The Stocktake Report window is displayed.
4. Click the Sorted by dropdown and adjust to another category if necessary or leave on Product.
5. Leave the From and To fields on the default (this will include the entire store).
6. Leave the Format dropdown on ‘Current Stocktake’.
7. De-select Show Detail (if this is selected, this report will display every product with a SOH within the selected sort by category – possibly a very long report).
8. When running this report prior to changing to FIFO Leave Last Buy Cost selected.
9. If you do not need to include products with a negative SOH, select the No Negatives checkbox.
10. Click Okay to run the report. Print the report or at least the last page. This report should be provided to your bookkeeper/accountant.