Minfos has the capability to print an invoice for a previous Stock Transfer from the Transfer Maintenance window or the Customer Account Enquiry screen.
1. From Transfer Maintenance, select the Completed checkbox to display all previously completed Transfers.
2. Click on a completed Transfer to select, and click the Print Invoice button.
The Tax Invoice is displayed. You can choose to Print or Export the invoice to various formats.
3. From Stock Manager, click the Transfers menu and select 3. Invoices.
The Re-Print Invoices window is displayed.
4. Ensure the correct invoice is selected, and then click Okay.
5. The Tax Invoice is displayed. You can choose to Print or Export the invoice to various formats.
Note: The invoice number will default to the last completed transfer. If you require a past invoice, please see the step 6.
6. From Stock Manager, click the Enquiry menu and select 5.Transfers.
The POS Stock Transfer Enquiry window is displayed.
A. Enter the date range required in From Date and To Date fields.
B. The Order No is the Packing Slip number, make note of this number as it is required in a future step.
7. From the Minfos Launch Pad, open Receivables.
8. Click the Enquiry menu and select 1.Customer Enquiry.
The Customer Account Enquiry window is displayed.
A. In the Customer text box, enter the AR Customer name or code.
B. Enter the Starting Date range.
C. Enter the Ending date range, then press [TAB] to update.
D. Inv. Date is the date the transfer was completed.
E. Number is the Invoice Number.
F. In the Description field find the entry that has the Packing Slip/Order No from Step 6 B.
G. Total is the total amount of the Stock Transfer.
9. Highlight the entry.
10. Click the Re-Print button.
The Minfos Print Manager window is displayed.
11. Click Print to print the invoice.
12. Click Cancel to close the Customer Account Enquiry window.
13. Exit Receivables.