In order to receive stock transfers from another pharmacy, you will need to add the pharmacy that is transferring stock to your store as a supplier.
Note: If your store is part of a Multistore group; contact your Multistore Head Office to add a supplier.
Step by Step Instructions
1. From Minfos Stock Manager, click the Maintenance menu and select 2. Suppliers.
The Supplier Maintenance window is displayed.
2. Ensure that the required pharmacy does not already exist as a supplier.
3. Click Add.
4. The Supplier Entry window is displayed, with the Details tab active.
A. Leave the Code text box blank.
Note: A 5 digit code will be automatically created after a Name has been entered. If you wish to enter your own code, ensure you use at least ONE letter in the code.
B. In the Name text box, enter the pharmacy's full business name.
C. In the Street text box, enter the pharmacy's street address.
D. In the Suburb text box, enter the suburb in which the pharmacy is located.
E. Click Find to pre-fill the State and Postcode or;
F. In the State text box, enter the state in which the pharmacy is located.
G. In the Postcode text box, enter the pharmacy's postcode.
H. In the A.B.N. text box, enter the pharmacy's ABN.
I. In the Contact text box, enter the name of a contact person, if required.
J. In the Phone No. text box, enter the pharmacy's phone number.
K. In the Fax No. text box, enter the pharmacy's fax number, if required.
L. Click Okay, to save your entries.
5. Click Cancel, to close the Supplier Entry window.
6. Click Cancel, to close the Supplier Maintenance window.