The following process can be followed when bonus stock has been received without an invoice.
This allows the bonus stock to be added to the current SOH and calculates a new unit cost which considers the existing unit cost and the bonus stock unit cost.
1. From the Launch Pad, click Stock Manager.
2. Click Product Maintenance.
3. Click Find and type the product name, product number, MNPN, or barcode to locate the product.
4. Manually calculate the SOH quantity by the UNIT COST: 2 x 12.74 = $25.48
5. Click Edit to add the bonus SOH.
The Product Stock on Hand Edit window is displayed.
6. Adjust the Qty Counted to include the bonus stock.
7. Ensure that 4. Bonus stock is selected from the dropdown options in the Reason for Change.
8. Click Okay to continue.
9. Using the total unit cost calculated in step 4 ($25.48), divide this amount by the new SOH quantity (4) to find the new unit cost for this product:
10. Highlight the stockcard and click Change.
11. Adjust the unit in the Unit Cost (Ex. GST) field and click Okay.
The formula for this process is as follows:
Current Stock on Hand x the current unit cost = total
Total cost / total amount of stock (including bonus stock) = new unit cost.