1. This process should be used for orders that are not transmitted through PharmX.a. Highlight the order that is ready to complete. The order will appear with a Created or Issued status.
b. If it is still a Created status, click Issue. The order will appear in Blue, with an Issued status.c. Ensure the order is highlighted and click Received.
The Receive Order prompt is displayed.d. Click Yes on the receive order prompt to continue.
The order will appear in Green, with a Received Status.e. Click Pricing to review any cost increases or decreases before completing the invoice or skip to Step 3f to use Price Manager.
The Order Pricing window is displayed.Products will display with one of the following icons, indicating that there has been a change in cost price.
- Product has decreased in price indicates that the new Inv. Cost is less than the cost (Last Invoiced Cost). Minfos will suggest a New Price based on the current Mark-up (or the Price Policy rule).
- Product has increased in price indicates that the new Inv. Cost is higher than the cost (Last Invoiced Cost) Minfos will suggest a New Price based on the current Mark-up (or the Price Policy rule).
a. To alter the new suggested price, highlight the product and select Change.
b. Stock Card will display the Product Edit window.
c. Click Sales to review all past sales for a product.
d. Click Purchases to review all past purchases for a product
e. To apply the suggested new price to one product, highlight the product and click Accept. To apply the new suggested price for multiple products, hold down [Ctrl], highlight the products and select Accept.
f. To view the product supplier information click Supplier.
g. To alter the new suggested price, highlight the product and select Okay.
h. Click Cancel to return to the order maintenance screen to complete the invoice.
2. When Change or Okay is selected the Pricing Details window will be displayed. Adjust the Retail Price and select Okay.
Note Ensure that the Mark Up% and GP% are reviewed and correct before clicking okay, use the scroll bar to see GP% if you do or do not change the price.
3. Click Cancel to close the Ordering Pricing window and to return to the Order Maintenance window.f. Click W. Price Manager instead of Pricing. Refer to Price Manager overview for more information.g. Highlight the added order and click Complete.
The Order Confirmation window is displayed.4. Ensure all information is correct before proceeding.
a. Ensure that the Invoice No. has been entered correctly.
b. Invoice Date should reflect the invoice date.
c. G.L. Date defaults to the day which the invoice is being completed;
- If you do not use Minfos Accounting this date is not required to be changed.
- If you do use Minfos Accounting the G.L. Date entered will need to reflect the date of which the purchase expense and GST paid on the purchase occurred, to ensure amounts are disclosed in the correct accounting period.
- If you use the Third Party Accounting export, this date cannot be adjusted.
d. Due Date should be changed to the due date provided on the hard copy invoice.
e. If you do not use Minfos Accounting, leave the Extra Charges G.L. on the default, if you do use Minfos Accounting you may need to adjust this field.
f. Order is reflective of the total amount of the order, excluding any extra charges.
g. Any Extra Charges and GST should be entered as per the amount on the hard copy invoice. For example if freight has been charged, this should also be used for any Dangerous Drug fee's the supplier may charge.
h. The N.U.C Dif (Net Unit Cost Difference) should display 0.00 in all fields before completing the invoice. The N.U.C Dif reflects the difference between the order amount and the invoice amount on the hard copy invoice. If the N.U.C Diff is not 0.00 you should go back to the invoice and reconcile with the supplier's paper invoice.
i. Invoice Total amount should reflect the Order amount + Extra Charges amount. This amount should balance with the amount on the hard copy invoice, if the Invoice Total in Minfos does not match the hard copy invoice, manually adjust these fields. Re-check the N.U.C Dif field again.
j. Click Okay to continue to complete the invoice.
5. Click Yes on the Order Confirmation prompt to complete the order.
6. Ensure that labels are printed for any price changes. For more information refer to Print labels for retail price changes.