Change the shelf Label Top Margin to ensure that your labels align properly.
1. In the Label Editor screen, highlight the template.
2. Click Edit label and click the Project tab.
3. Click Layout Regions.
4. Double click the values to the right of Layout Definition.
5. In the Page Setup, adjust the Offsets as required, then click OK and then save the template.
In the Page Setup window, you have the option to adjust the following:
- Offset – the top and left margins
- Size – the physical label size (we recommend that this should not be changed)
- Distance – the space between labels both vertical and horizontal (Adjust with caution as this will multiply as it moves down the page)
- Number – the number of labels on the page (We recommend that this should not be changed)
Click here to learn how to edit your label templates.