Transfer requests can be initiated in CO. The buyer can review and adjust the details before issuing the request.
- Sending Store refers to the pharmacy from which the stock will be transferred
- Receiving Store refers to the pharmacy to which the stock will be transferred to
The transfer process:
2. Buyer reviews and issues the transfer in CO. Refer to Review a CO transfer.
3. Once issued from CO, the transfer will be visible at the Sending Store in Transfer Maintenance. Refer to Issue a CO transfer.
4. Sending Store transmits and completes the transfer.
5. When the Receiving Store collects the invoices in Minfos Order Maintenance, the transfer will display as a Received order.
6. Receiving Store will then complete the order.
Note: Both Sending and Receiving stores MUST BE set up to process electronic transfers. Contact Minfos Support to request this setup.