CO can identify the stores in a group that have surplus stock of the products in an order so stock can be transferred from another store rather than ordering more stock from the supplier.
If the Check for surplus stock check box was selected during order creation, the products on the Order window are shown with one of the following icons:
- - when other stores have surplus stock of that product
- - when no other stores have surplus stock of that product
- - when CO is calculating the surplus stock
The Surplus stock field displays the current Stock on Hand at other store as Surplus.
To view the surplus stock of a product:
1. On the Order window, either select a product with the blue plus icon () and click the View Surplus / Transfer button, or press [Alt+V].
The View Surplus / Transfer window is displayed and shows the location of the surplus stock as well as the last buy price, the current stock on hand and the surplus quantity.
2. Click the Close button to close the View Surplus Stock window and return to the order.