Orders can be merged if they:
- Have a status of Created or New
- Have the same supplier as each other, and
- Both include one or more products
From the CO Orders window:
1. Highlight an order, press [Ctrl] and highlight the second order. For orders with either of the above statuses and the same supplier, the Merge button is active.
2. Click Merge. The Merge Orders window is displayed.
- The Order For drop down allows you to select the pharmacy for the newly created merged master order. The options include the pharmacies associated with the original orders.
- Change the Description of the newly created master order, if required.
- Keep the Delete original orders checkbox ticked if you wish to have the original orders deleted.
- Keep the Create Transfers checkbox ticked if you wish to create a transfer request for each of the original orders.
3. Click Merge.
The merged master order is now created in the CO Orders window. The original orders are deleted.
Example using Create Transfer option
This example merge will result in a new transfer, which appears in the Transfers list from Pharmacy ABC to Pharmacy BCD for 20 products.
- orders selected:
- Order 1, with 10 products, for store Pharmacy ABC
- Order 2, with 20 products, for store Pharmacy BCD
- Order For selection: Pharmacy ABC
- Create Transfers checkbox: ticked
Transfers will not be created if the original orders are all for the same store.