Orders may be merged if they
- have a status of Created or New,
- have the same supplier as each other, and
- both include one or more products.
- Select original orders to be merged. For orders with either of the above statuses and the same supplier, the Merge button is active.
- Click the Merge button. The Merge Orders window will be displayed.
- The Order For drop down allows you to select the pharmacy for the newly created merged master order. The options include the pharmacies associated with the original orders.
- Change the Description of the newly created master order.
- Keep the Delete original orders checkbox ticked if you wish to have the original orders deleted.
- Keep the Create Transfers checkbox ticked if you wish to create a transfer request for each of the original orders.
- Click Merge
The merged master order is now created in the CO main screen. The original orders are deleted.
Example using Create Transfer option
This example merge will result in a new transfer, which appears in the Transfers list from Pharmacy ABC to Pharmacy BCD for 20 products.
- orders selected:
- Order 1, with 10 products, for store Pharmacy ABC
- Order 2, with 20 products, for store Pharmacy BCD
- Order For selection: Pharmacy ABC
- Create Transfers checkbox: ticked
Transfers will not be created if the original orders are all for the same store.