This article provides an overview of the features of the Templates window.
1. Delete a template by selecting it and clicking the Delete button or pressing [Delete] on the keyboard or [Alt+D].
2. View a template by double clicking it or selecting it and clicking the View button. The Order Details window will display the selected template.
- Click the Save Template button to overwrite a modified template.
- Click the Save New Template button to save the template with a new name.
3. Click Schedule to schedule automatic order generation based on a template.
4. Last Run and Next Run columns show date time in the store time zone.