This section provides an overview of the features of the CO main window.1. Click on this tab to launch the Orders window.
2. Type keywords into this search box to search for an order by pharmacy name, invoice number, order number or supplier name and description.
3. Click the Status dropdown to filter orders by their status.4. Check the Completed checkbox to view completed orders.
5. Click the Transfers tab to view all CO transfers. Refer to CO Transfer process overview for more information.
6. Click the About tab to view recent software updates to CO.
7. Orders are sorted by status and date, descending by default.
8. Double-click an order or highlight and click View to open the order.
9. Click Print to generate a PDF purchase order form for a selected order. Refer to Print a CO order.
10. Click Merge to merge orders. Orders with a status of Created or New may be merged. The orders must also have the same supplier and include one or more product. Refer to Merge CO orders.
11. Click Redirect to redirect any order that has a New, Created or Failed status. Refer to Redirect a CO order.
12. Click Delete to delete any order that has a New, Created or Failed status. Delete a CO order.
13 Click Export to export orders to a desired location. Refer to Export a CO order.
14. Click Issue to signify that an order has been sent manually to the supplier. Refer to Issue a manual CO order.
15. Click Import to import orders from the product list in either CSV or Excel format. Refer to Import CO orders.
16. Click Templates to view order templates. Refer to CO Templates window overview.
17. Click Generate Order to generate an order. Refer to Generate a CO Order.
18. Click Manual Order to create an order. Refer to Create a manual CO order.