CO allows head offices to create and submit product orders on behalf of their stores.
CO only displays orders that have been created in CO, and does not show orders created at stores.
To use CO:
- Have internet access.
- Your stores must be setup by Minfos Support to publish to CO.
- For full CO functionality Minfos version 5.6.1 or higher is required.
- Your Head Office must be setup by Minfos Support for CO.
To ensure optimal functioning of CO, your stores must:
- Have the correct Supplier Account details recorded in Minfos for each supplier being used.
- Have run and actioned any outstanding MNPN product merges.
- Have run and actioned any duplicate PDEs.
- Have up-to-date Stock on Hand.
- Have up-to-date order information (e.g. Minimum order quantities).
For more information, please refer to the latest Minfos System Requirements document.
Ordering via Centralised Ordering
CO uses the Supplier Account settings from the stores to create and send orders to suppliers.
Using CO you can:
- Order via PharmX
- Submit an order to a supplier via faxing a Purchase Order form (PDF)
Orders may be generated or manually initiated. In both cases, adjustments can be made prior to sending of the orders.
It is important to note that:
- PharmX is the only ordering gateway supported in CO
- Invoice Collection is initiated at the stores and will update CO with the status of the order.
- Locally generated products (Non-MNPN) are not supported in CO and should not be used.
- Order will only appear in store’s Order Maintenance after it is issued or sent from Centralised Ordering
The diagram below outlines the ordering process for both the Head Office Buyer and the Store.