Exporting and importing categories allows you retain a backup of your category information, prior to making large-scale changes. This function also allows groups to maintain a uniform category structure at all of their pharmacies.
To export your categories:
1. On the Minfos Stock Manager screen, click the File menu, then click G.Category Export.
The Export Categories & Associated Product MNPNs window is displayed.
The Export Path and Filename text box shows the default Minfos export location and file name.
2. If required, click …, to select a location and enter a different file name.
3. In the Categories group box, check the associated check box of one or more category types that you want to export.
4. If required, in the Export Guidelines group box, check the GP and/or Markup check boxes to export the GP% and/or Markup% performance guidelines set for each category in the export.
5. If required, check the Export Products check box, to export all of the MNPNs of products assigned to each of the categories in the export.
6. Click Okay, to export the file.
The Processing dialog is displayed.
The file is exported to your selected folder.