1. From the Category Maintenance window, click Add.
The category type Entry dialog is displayed and the category ID is created and shown in the Code text box.
2. If required, enter a new category ID.
3. In the Name text box, enter the name of your new category, then click OK.
For instructions on setting a performance guideline, see Set a category performance guideline.
4. The category is displayed at the top of the Category Maintenance window.
5. Add products to your category according to your standard procedure.
Refer to Product Quick Fix Overview for information on how to make bulk product attribute changes, including adding products to a category.