The Sales Report will display summary total sales for the specified date range and will include, the number of customers served, products sold, GST, Discounts, Net Sales, COGS, GP$ and GP%, as well as average dollars and products per customer.
From the Minfos Launch Pad:
1. Click the Reporting icon.
2. Click the Total Sales menu and select 3. Sales Report.
3. The Sales Report window is displayed.
A. Enter in the required Starting Date
B. Enter in the required Ending Date
C. Select Daily, Weekly or Monthly Summary Format required to be reported on
D. Click to highlight one or more of the content options required to be reported on. If Agencies, Hiring and Services are selected, the results will be displayed within the retail totals.
E. Separate Totals:
- Selecting the Separate Totals checkbox will generate a report that displays dispense totals and retail totals separately, as well as total of both.
- Deselecting the Separate Totals checkbox will generate a report that combines the dispense totals and retail totals.
4. Click Okay to run the report
The Daily Sales Report is displayed.