The Hourly Sales Report displays a range of sales data including the number of customers served, products sold, Gross Sales, Discounts, GST, Net Sales, COGS GP$ and GP %, as well as dollars and products per customer for a selected date between the specified time and time intervals selected. Time intervals can be reported on anywhere between 5-60 minutes and cannot exceed 60 minutes.
From the Minfos Launch Pad:
1. Click the Reporting icon.
2. Click the Total Sales menu and select 1. Hourly Sales Report.
3. The Hourly Sales Report window is displayed.
A. Enter in the required Sales Date
B. The default Starting Time are the trading hours set for your store in Minfos configuration.
C. The default Ending Time are the trading hours set for your store in Minfos configuration. You may need to extend the trading times if products are sold outside opening and closing hours.
D. Enter in a Time Interval (mins) between 5-60 minutes
E. Click to highlight one or more of the content options required to be reported on. If Agencies, Hiring and Services are selected, the results will be displayed within the retail totals.
F. Separate Totals.
- Checking the Separate Tools checkbox will generate a report that displays dispense totals and retail totals separately, as well as total of both.
- Leaving the Separate Tools checkbox deselected will generate a report that combines the dispense totals and retail totals.
4. Click Okay to run the report.
The Hourly Sales Report is displayed.