The staff sales report displays a summary report for all sales clerks for the selected date range.
This report includes the following information: the number of customers served, products sold, GST, Discounts, Net Sales, COGS, GP$ and GP%, as well as average dollars and average products per customer for the selected date range.
1. From the Minfos Launch Pad, click Reporting.
2. Click Staff from the menu.
3. Click 2. Staff Sales.
4. The Staff Sales Report window is displayed.
A. Enter in the Starting Date and Ending Date for the period required.
B. The Format default is Daily. The option of generating a Weekly or Monthly Format can also be selected from the drop down menu.
C. Click to highlight one or more of the Content options required to be reported on.
Note that selecting Agency, Hiring and Services content results will be displayed within the retail totals.
D. Separate Totals
- Selecting the Separate Totals checkbox will generate a report that displays dispense totals and retail totals separately, as well as total of both.
- Leaving the Separate Totals checkbox unselected will generate a report that combines the dispense totals and retail totals.
5. Click Okay to generate the report.
The Staff Sales Report is displayed.