The hourly staff sales report displays an individual page per sales clerk for the selected date and time range. This report includes the following information; the number of customers served, products sold, GST, Discounts, Net Sales, COGS, GP$ and GP%, as well as dollars and products per customer for the selected date range.
1. From the Minfos Launch Pad, click Reporting.
2. Click Staff from the menu.
3. Click 1. Hourly Staff Sales.
4. The Hourly Staff Sales Report window is displayed.
A. Enter in the required Sales Date.
B. The default Starting Time and Ending Time are the trading hours set for your store in Minfos configurations. The starting time and ending time can be adjusted to include sales that have been processed outside normal trading hours.
C. Click to highlight one or more of the content options required to be reported on. Note that Agency, Hiring and Services content results will be displayed within the retail totals.
D. Separate Totals
- Selecting the Separate Totals checkbox will generate a report that displays dispense totals and retail totals separately, as well as total of both.
- Leaving the Separate Totals checkbox unselected will generate a report that combines the dispense totals and retail totals.
5. Click Okay to generate the report.
The Hourly Sales Report is displayed.