This report will identify the Worst Selling products within a given category for the specified time period.
Department will be used as the example category throughout this document. The same reports can be run for Company, Brand, I.E.U, Class and Location, these category reports can be found in the corresponding menu options.
It is recommended that a Dead Stock Report is run in conjunction with a Worst Sellers Report, as products which have not been sold will not be displayed.
2. Click Department from the menu.
3. Click 4. Worst Sellers.
4. The Department Worst Selling Products window is displayed.
A. Enter in the Department Code to generate a report based on the products in the selected department.
B. Enter in the Starting Date and Ending Date for the period required.
C. Ensure the content selected is 3. All Sales. Content of the Department Worst Selling Products Report can also be generated by Dispensary Sales and Retail Sales only.
D. Ensure the Sort Key selected is Quantity. The content of the department top selling products report can also be run by Sales, Discounts, net sales, C.O.G.S., Gross Profit and Gross Profit %.
E. Enter in the Number of product results to be generated in the report.
F. Stocked Only
- Check this checkbox to display a report with the selected categories worst selling products that have been sold within the selected date range and are flagged as stocked in the database.
- Uncheck this checkbox to display all products for the selected categories worst selling products that have been sold within the selected date range.
5. Click Okay to generate the report.
The Worst Products by Department Report is displayed.