Generate a list of products sold during a specific date range, which have been the worst sellers within their category or within a selected product name range. It is recommended that a Dead Stock Report is run in conjunction with a Worst Sellers Report, as products which have not been sold will not be displayed.
1. From the Minfos Launch Pad, click the Reporting icon.
2. Click the Product menu and select 4. Worst Sellers.
3. The Worst Selling Products window is displayed.
A. Leave the From Product and To Product as the default to generate a report displaying all products OR use [TAB] to search for a selected range of products from the database by entering the first product in the From Product field and the last product in the To Product field.
B. Enter in the Starting Date and Ending Date for the period required.
C. Ensure the Content selected is 3. All Sales. The content of the Worst Selling Products Report can also be generated by Dispensary Sales and Retail Sales only.
D. Select one of the following options from the Sort Key drop down box: Quantity, Sales, Discounts, Net Sales, C.O.G.S, Gross Profit, Gross Profit %
E. Enter in the Number of product results to be displayed.
F. By clicking the Product Types selected one or all from the list.
G. Stocked Only:
- Check this checkbox to display a report with your worst selling products that have been sold within the selected date range and are flagged as stocked in the database. When checking Stocked Only, it is recommended that a Dead Stock Report is run in conjunction as there may be products within the selected category which are marked as not stocked and are contributing to the worst sellers.
- Uncheck this checkbox to display a report with all worst selling products that have been sold within the selected date range that are within the database or the selected product name range.
H. Show Prod. Info checkbox should only be checked if information for restocking a robotic dispensing machine is required.
4. Click the Okay button to run the report.
The Worst Products Report is displayed.