This report should be run for the end of financial year, outside of trading hours. This can be either before the store opens for trade on the 1st of July, or on the 30th of June after the automatic End of Day process has run.
1. From Stock Manager, click the Reports menu.
2. Click 4. Stock Reports.
3. Click 1. Stock on Hand Report.
The Stocktake Report window is displayed.
4. Click the Sorted by dropdown and adjust to Location (or other category).
5. Leave the From and To fields on the default (this will include the entire store).
6. Leave the Format dropdown on Current Stocktake.
7. De-select Show Detail (if this is selected, this report will display every product with a SOH within the selected sort by category – possibly a very long report).
8. Either leave Average Cost (FIFO) selected or select Last Buy Cost. If your pharmacy has FIFO set up it is recommended you select Average Cost (FIFO).
9. If you do not need to include products with a negative SOH, select the No Negatives checkbox.
10. If you have selected the Show Detail checkbox, and need to include retail value, select the Show Retail check box.
11. Click Okay to run the report. Print the report if required.
For further information on FIFO refer to FIFO (First in, First out): An Introduction.