The Product Purchases Report displays the total quantity, average cost and total cost for a selected product or range of products purchased in a specified date range. This report can be run to display a summary product purchasing report for a week, month or year date range.
1. From the Minfos Launch Pad click the Reporting icon.
2. Click the Product menu and select 5. Product Purchasing Report.
3. The Product Purchases Report window is displayed.
A. Leave the From Product and To Product as the default to generate a report displaying all products in the database purchased. An individual or specific range of products can be selected to be reported on.
B. Enter in the Starting Date and Ending Date for the period required.
C. Click the Format dropdown box to select a daily, weekly or monthly summary report.
4. Select the Show Detail checkbox to display purchase information for each selected product or product range.
5. Click Okay to generate the report.
The Product Purchases Summary Report is displayed.