Head Office users can now create, name and assign slave stores to groups in order to more efficiently manage the export of promotions.
There is no limit to the number of groups that may be created, and no limit to the number of groups to which a store may be assigned. Therefore, branded stores can all be maintained in particular groups, but also receive alternative promotions.
For example, they can also exist in other groups according to size or discount strategy.
- Head offices can efficiently manage the groups as per their strategy.
- Stores belonging to more than one group which has been exported the same promotion, will only receive a promotion once.
- The Export to Stores option in Promotions is open by default to the group tab.
To set up Groups:
1. From Head Office in Multi-Store, click the Group Maintenance icon or click the Maintenance menu and select 5. Group Maintenance.
The Group Maintenance window is displayed.
2. Click the Add button.
The Add Group window is displayed with the Details tab selected.
3. Enter the name of the new group.
4. Click the Members tab.
5. Select the Is Member checkbox of the corresponding store and click the OK button to add it to the new group.
The Group Maintenance window displays the new group with number of stores within the group.
6. To edit an existing group select it and click the Edit button. To delete a group select it and click the Delete button.