After the Multi-Store head office has:
- Configured the slave store subscription to receive Tier Pricing. See Prerequisites.
- Edited the price tier for products at head office. See Edit a Pricing Tier.
- Assigned a sub-category for tier pricing for a slave store. See Assign a Pricing Tier.
- Subscribed the store to tiered pricing.
The following actions will be applied to the slave store:
- The tier retail price will be applied at the slave store based on the tier assigned to the store at head office.
- If the Retail Price has changed for a product marked as stocked, a label will be automatically sent to the label queue.
- Prices changes made via the tiered pricing function from a Multi-Store Head Office are captured in the slave store Price Changes Report.
- The Retail Price in the product stock card is locked at the store. Refer to the image below: