The Category Assigned to Tiered Pricing checkbox at the top of the Edit Pricing Tiers window will assign all products in that Category to use Tiered pricing.
Tiered Pricing uses the Retail Price for the Tier 1 Price. This allows the Head Office to maintain the Retail Price using all existing tools, e.g. Price Manager, and have it update the Tier 1 price at subscribed stores.
1. Select the checkbox to assign the Base RP to the Pricing Tiers as the base price. The New RP field for each tier can now be changed as required. Select Apply New Prices to apply the new retail price.
This action also enables the T1, T2 and T3 price fields in the stock card and the Base RP being reflected across each tier. Head Office operators can then interact with the tiers directly from the Stockcard.
2. De-select the Category Assigned to Tiered Pricing checkbox to remove tiered pricing from the products in the category and manage by a single retail price. The price for each product will revert back to the Base RP.
Re-select the Category Assigned to Tiered Pricing checkbox to re-apply the last saved Tiered price (if tiered pricing had previously been applied to that product).
3. Click the Reset All button to reset the T2 and T3 prices back to the Base RP.
All prices in the Category are reset to the Base RP.
4. To modify prices, double click in the Tier 2 New RP or Tier 3 New RP fields for any product and enter a new tier price. An arrow shaped icon indicates the change in price from the current tier RP as increased (pointing up), or decreased (pointing down).
Tiered Pricing uses the Retail Price for the Tier 1 Price. Even changes to the Retail Price in the stock card will update the Tier 1 Price to match.
This behaviour also extends to the Edit Pricing Tiers window.
5. The T1 Cur RP is changed.
The Retail Price (Base RP) is updated.