Depending on the Loyalty configuration settings Loyalty type can either be in the form of Loyalty Cash or Loyalty points (vouchers). This section is for Loyalty configured as Points.
The Vouchers button will only be enabled if the customer has Vouchers (points) available for redemption.
1. Ensure you have scanned the customer’s Loyalty card.
The Loyalty points earned by the customer will display in the till.
2. Scan the products the customer is buying.
3. When you are ready to accept payment, press Vouchers.
4. The available vouchers are listed, sorted in date order from oldest to newest. Vouchers are available in the following amounts:
- $3.00 Loyalty Voucher
- $6.00 Loyalty Voucher
- $9.00 Loyalty Voucher
- $12.00 Loyalty Voucher
- $15.00 Loyalty Voucher
The sum value of all the vouchers for available for redemption is displayed as the Total.
5. Select vouchers from the list by using the Next and Prev buttons. Individual vouchers or groups of vouchers can be selected using standard Windows selection methods.
All vouchers can be selected by pressing Select All.
6. Press Okay to apply the voucher(s) to a sale.
7. The following member details are printed on a sales docket,
- Loyalty points current balance
- Current transaction points
- Loyalty points redeemed
- New Loyalty points Balance
If Minfos cannot communicate with the Loyalty system:
- The following Error prompt is displayed.
- A message is printed on the sales docket in place of the customer’s Loyalty information, as shown in this example. Inform the customer that they need to contact the loyalty provider to claim their Loyalty Points.