1. Ask the customer for their Loyalty card.
If the customer is:
- A Loyalty member but does not have their Loyalty card; you can look up their Loyalty number refer to Look up Loyalty member's details
- Not a Loyalty member and wants to join the Loyalty program, see Add a Loyalty member
You can scan a customer’s Loyalty card at any point during a sale before taking payment; that is:
- Before scanning the first product
- Between scanning products
- After scanning the last product, but before finalising the sale
2. Scan the customer’s Loyalty card, or enter the card number in the Product text box on the till and press Enter.
The customer’s Loyalty details are shown on the till. Shown below are details for a Loyalty Cash customer.
Note If scanning the loyalty card returns a product, delete that product, press the Find Member button and scan or enter the card into the card number field. The search will bypass your Minfos product database and search for a loyalty member only.
3. Scan the products that the customer wants to purchase if the products have not already been scanned.
4. Process the sale as per your usual process.