The Loyalty status of a range of products can be updated using Product Quick Fix.
To manage the Loyalty status of a range of products:
1. From Stock Manager, click the Products menu, and then click Product Quick Fix.
2. Click the Sorted by drop-down list, then click the category type of the range that you want to modify; for example, Location.
3. In the From text box, enter the first category that you want to modify.
4. In the To text box, enter the last category that you want to modify.
5. Click OK.
The Product Quick Fix window is displayed.
6. Highlight the required products using standard windows multi select functions e.g. Shift + mouse, Ctrl + mouse.
7. Click the Fix button.
The Quick Fix Selection window is displayed.
8. Select Exclude from Loyalty checkbox and set the radio button to true.
9. Click OK.
The Quick Fix Selection window is closed and the Product Quick Fix window will be refreshed when the changes have been processed.
10. Click Cancel to close Product Quick Fix.