This procedure can be used for reprinting both automatically aged and manually aged Customer Account Statements.
From Customer Management:
1. Click Reprint Statements.
The Re-Print Customer Statements window is displayed.
A. From Customer - displays the first account customer in the database.
B. To Customer - displays the last account customer in the database.
C. Statement Date - displays the date the customer statements were last run.
D. Print Ageing Information - Check to include: current, 30, 60, 90 balance information and include the outstanding balance from last month’s account on the statement.
E. Exclude Laybys – Check to include any layby balances or leave un-checked to print only account balances.
F. Show Names - check if you require individual patient names to be printed against dispensary transactions, where more than 1 person’s scripts are going onto the same account.
G. Include Zero Balance Accounts - Check to include accounts with zero balances or leave un-checked to print only those accounts with a balance.
H. Run Type - select the type of statements that you require:
- All to include any customer account with a balance other than Zero, or select from the drop down field to narrow the report to:
- General Sales – to generate a report on all account customers not in a nursing home, hospital or third party care facility.
- Nursing Home – to generate a report on all account customers in a nursing home care facility.
Hospital – to generate a report on all account customers in a hospital care facility.
- Third Party – to generate a report on all account customers in a third party care facility
To re-print a statement for a single customer enter the same customer in the From and To Customer fields.
2. Click Okay, to generate your Customer Account statements.
The Tax Invoice/Statement print preview is displayed.
3. Click Print.
The Print window is displayed.
4. Click Print.
Click OK, to print the selected Customer Account statements.