This procedure can be used for reprinting both automatically aged and manually aged Customer Account Statements.
You can also refer to Print customer account statements for automatically aged Customer Account Statements.
From Customer Management:
1. Click the Reports menu, click 2. Statements and select 3. Re-Print Statements.
The Re-Print Customer Statements window is displayed.
2. Select the required options:
- From Customer - displays the first account customer in the database.
- To Customer - displays the last account customer in the database.
- Statement Date - displays the date the customer statements were last run.
- Print Ageing Information and Opening Balances - check to include current, 30, 60, 90 balance information and include the outstanding balance from last month’s account on the statement.
- Exclude Laybys - check to include any layby balances or leave un-checked to print only account balances.
- Show Names - check if you require individual patient names to be printed against dispensary transactions, where more than one person’s scripts are going onto the same account.
- Show Medicare Card Number - check to include the Medicare Card Number for each individual patient. This checkbox is enabled when Show Names is checked.
- Include Zero Balance Accounts - check to include accounts with zero balances or leave un-checked to print only those accounts with a balance.
- Print Double Sided - print multipage statements on both sides of the paper.
- Run Type- select the type of statements that you require:
- All - to include any customer account with a balance other than zero
- General Sales - to generate a report on all account customers not in a nursing home, hospital or third party care facility
- Nursing Home - to generate a report on all account customers in a nursing home care facility
- Hospital - to generate a report on all account customers in a hospital care facility
- Third Party - to generate a report on all account customers in a third party care facility
Tip: To reprint a statement for a single customer, enter the same customer in the From and To Customer fields.
3. Click Okay to generate your Customer Account statements.
The Tax Invoice/Statement print preview is displayed.4. Click Print.
The Print window is displayed.
5. Click OK to print the statements.