From the Minfos Launch Pad:
1. Click the Customers icon.
The Customer Management window is displayed.
2. Click the Functions menu and select 1. Statements.
The Customer Statements window is displayed.
A. The Last Run field displays the date your Customer Account statements were last aged.
B. The Month Ending field displays the date up to which your Customer Account statements are aged.
C. Check the Show Names if you require individual patient names to be printed against dispensary transactions, where more than 1 person’s scripts are going onto the same account.
D. Include Zero Balance Accounts - Check to include accounts with zero balances or leave un-checked to print only those accounts with a balance.
E. Exclude Laybys - Check to include any layby balances or leave un-checked to print only account balances.
F. Click the Run Type combo box, and select the type of statements that you require:
- All to include any customer account with a balance other than Zero, or select from the drop down field to narrow the report to:
- General Sales – to generate a report on all account customers not in a nursing home, hospital or third party care facility.
- Nursing Home – to generate a report on all account customers in a nursing home care facility.
Hospital – to generate a report on all account customers in a hospital care facility.
- Third Party – to generate a report on all account customers in a third party care facility
3. Click Okay to age your customer account statements.
The Processing window is displayed.
4. Once the manual aging process is complete, the Tax Invoice/Statement print preview is displayed.
5. Ensure that the date on the top right-hand corner of the statement displays the last day of the previous month and the format is correct and no fields overlap.
If the date is:
- Incorrect - please Submit a ticket for assistance from Minfos Support.
- Correct - check that your printer's paper tray is full, and then:
6. Click Print.
7. Click OK, to print the selected Customer Account statements.