From Customer Management:
- Click the Functions menu and select 1. Statements.
The Customer Statements window is displayed.
- Select the desired options:
- Last Run - displays the date your Customer Account statements were last aged.
- Month Ending - displays the date up to which your Customer Account statements are aged.
- Show Names - check if you require individual patient names to be printed against dispensary transactions, where more than one person’s scripts are going onto the same account.
- Show Medicare Card Number - check to print individual Medicare Card Numbers. This checkbox is enabled when Show Names is checked.
- Include Zero Balance Accounts - check to include accounts with zero balances or leave unchecked to print only those accounts with a balance.
- Exclude Laybys - check to include any layby balances or leave unchecked to print only account balances.
- Print Double Sided - check to print statements double sided to use less paper.
- Run Type - select the type of statements that you require:
- All - include any customer account with a balance other than zero
- General Sales - to generate a report on all account customers not in a nursing home, hospital or third party care facility.
- Nursing Home - to generate a report on all account customers in a nursing home care facility.
- Hospital - to generate a report on all account customers in a hospital care facility.
- Third Party – to generate a report on all account customers in a third party care facility
- Click Okay to age your customer account statements.
The Processing window is displayed.
Once the manual aging process is complete, the Tax Invoice/Statement print preview is displayed.
- Ensure that the date on the top right-hand corner of the statement displays the last day of the previous month and the format is correct and no fields overlap.
If the date is:
- Incorrect - please submit a ticket for assistance from Minfos Support.
- Correct - check that your printer's paper tray is full, and proceed to step 5.
- Click Print.
- Click OK to print the selected Customer Account statements.