Customer statements are aged automatically, on the last night of the month and can only be printed from or after the first day of the month.
From Stock Manager:
1. Click the Neurallion Output icon.
The Neurallion Output window is displayed.
2. Highlight the type of customer that is relevant to your store and check the date is the last day of the previous month.
A. Customer Statements (Normal) – Customers not in a nursing home, hospital or third party care facility.
B. Customer Statements (Nursing Home) – Customers in a nursing home care facility.
C. Customer Statements (Hospital) – Customers in a hospital care facility.
D. Customer Statement (Third Party) – Customers in a third party care facility.
If the date is:
- Incorrect - click Cancel to close Neurallion Output and refer to Manually age customer account statements.
- Correct – click View. The print preview is displayed. Check the format is correct and no fields overlap. Check that your printer's paper tray is full.
3. Click Print.
The Print window is displayed.
4. Click OK, to print the selected Customer Account Statements.