You can set up a maximum of four regular services as additional account charges and you can also set up the same service multiple times at different prices.
Ensure that the service you wish to charge to account has been set up as product type Service. Refer to Add a Service product for further guidance.
To set up a service as a recurring account charge:
1. On the Minfos Launch Pad, click the Special menu and select Utilities.
2. Click the Config menu and select 1. Shop Configuration.
The Shop Configuration window is displayed.
3. Click the Customers tab.
4. In the textbox, search for the service for which you want to create an additional account charge—for example, “Webster packing fee”.
The service’s product number, name and retail price are displayed.
5. If required, enter a different retail price in the charge $ textbox.
This does not change the retail price in the service’s product card.
6. Click the drop-down list, then click:
- Weekly, to charge for the service each week.
- Monthly, to charge for the service each month.
Weekly services are charged to the customer’s account each Monday and monthly services are charged on the last day of each month, as part of your end of day process.
7. Repeat steps 3 to 6, for each recurring charge you want to set up.
8. When you have set up all of your required additional account charges, click Okay to save.