The GST Audit Report lists GST information for purchases or sales for a selected monthly or quarterly period.
- From the Minfos Launch Pad, click the General Ledger icon.
- Click the Reports menu and select A. GST Audit Reports.
The GST Audit Report window is displayed.
- This defaults to the stores Business name and cannot be changed.
- Enter the last date of the period required to be reported on in the End Date.
- Click to select the required reporting Period:
- 1. Monthly
- 2. Quarterly
- Click the Type required to be reported on:
- 1. Supplies (Income)
- 2. Acquisitions (Expenses)
- The Show Detail checkbox is selected by default and will display a detailed report with each supplier’s information is required. De-selecting this checkbox will display a summary report.
The Supplies GST Audit Report is displayed.
Supplies GST Audit Report: Detailed
Supplies GST Audit Report: Summary
Acquisitions GST Audit Report: Detailed
Acquisitions GST Audit Report: Summary