Ensure you have followed Set up Nursing Homes before proceeding with these steps.
A patient can be added to a Nursing Home from multiple Minfos locations e.g. Customer Management, Dispense Pro, the Dispense Form is used in this article.
1. From the Dispense Form, select a patient.
2. Click Change f3 to edit the patient profile.
The Customer Editing window is displayed.3. Click on the Carer tab.
4. Click the Type of Carer drop-down, select Nursing home.
5. Enter the Name or Code of the nursing home, press [Tab], if the search window opens, select the correct nursing home from the list and click Okay.
6. Enter the Ward No., if required and press [Tab]. If the Ward No. entered does not match with an existing Ward the Ward Number Search Window is displayed.
a. Select the required Ward Number and click Okay.
Note: If the required Ward Number does not display in the list, refer to Set up Nursing Homes to learn how to add a new Ward Number.
7. Enter the Bed Number, Unit Record No, if required.
8. Enter the Admitted and Release date, if required.9. Click OK to save and close.
Patients assigned to a nursing home set up as DoseAid, Meditec, Quantum or Third Party Other, will now display the ‘Z. Pill Box’ option in the Script Options window. This option allows you to charge a dispensed script to the patients account and update the Virtual Pillbox balance from Dispense. The stock on hand will not be affected when using this option.