Note This article is intended for Minfos Pilot stores only. It contains either new or updated functionality that is not generally available at this time. Please look out for these new features in an upcoming Minfos software release.
Before Centralised Customer Accounts can be enabled:
- Any outstanding laybys must be finalised
- Stores must have Multi-Store enabled (this can be enabled concurrently with Centralised Customer Accounts if necessary)
Request Centralised Customer Accounts for your Multi-Store Group
Contact Minfos to enable Centralised Customer Accounts for your group. Email email@example.com or call the Support Hotline on 1300 887 418.
Minfos Support will configure your system to enable Centralised Customer Accounts.
During the set up process, existing local accounts are converted to Centralised Customer Accounts. Centralised Customer Accounts replace the existing local account functionality in Minfos.
Process for Stores
We recommend that you print the Debtors and Aging report prior to migration.
Once the migration has been completed by Minfos Support, use the report to conduct spot checks to ensure all data has been migrated as expected. Checks could include verifying the number of accounts created and ensuring their balances are correct.
If there are issues with the migration data, contact Minfos Support before proceeding with Centralised Customer Accounts.
Process for Head Offices
Once Minfos Support has enabled Centralised Customer Accounts, Head Offices must subscribe to each stores’ Centralised Customer Accounts publication to access the shared data.
From the Minfos Launch Pad:
- Click the Update Manager icon.
The Minfos Update Manager window is displayed.
- Click the Subscriptions tab.
- Select the row with Central Customer Accounts in the Publication Type column, and click the blue Subscribe button.
- Repeat step 3 for each store.
- When the subscription process is complete, the status for each publication will change from Pending to Subscribed.
See Set Centralised Customer Account permissions for stores and users for next steps configuring Centralised Customer Accounts.
Note If you have Centralised Customer Accounts enabled and wish to disable it, please contact Minfos Support to roll it back before transactions occur.