There are a number of prerequisites that must be met prior to auto-charging items to a third party customer account.
1. The third party has been added to your Minfos and Auto Invoice checkbox has been selected. Refer to Add a Third Party for guidance.
3. The customer must have an account. Refer to Add a new customer account.
4. The customer must be linked to the third party. Refer to Link a Customer to a Third Party.
Ensure these prerequisites have been completed before attempting to auto-charge items to a third party customer account.
Note: It is recommended that Auto Invoice is not configured for third parties where linked customers may also have personal scripts filled at your pharmacy.
Auto Invoice to a Third Party Customer Account
From the Minfos Dispense Form:
1. Dispense and complete the script/s for the patient as normal.
The Script Options window is displayed.
2. Select X. New Customer from the Script Options menu.
If you have configured the third party linked to this customer to Auto Invoice, all scripts you have just dispensed to the customer will be charged to their third party account.