Please review the dispense configuration according to your needs.
- If you are a Multistore Head Office, review each store’s Publication settings. Both single and multiple pack prices will go to your subscribed stores. Refer to Introduction to Multi-Store drug fixed pricing for further information.
- Ensure all subscribed stores review the Dispense Configuration options in their database.
- If you are part of a Multistore group, contact your Head Office before following this guide.
From the Dispense Pro window:
1. Click the Maintenance menu and select D.Configuration.
The Configuration window is displayed.
2. Click on Printing/Pricing.
A. Re-Calc Repeat Price; Internal Private Repeats only;
i. Checked; Minfos will re-calculate the price to the customer based on pricing options set in Minfos.
ii. Un-checked; Minfos will charge the customer the same price as the previous dispensing.
B. Auto discount of PBS price;
i. Checked; fixed pricing will be automatically applied to both private and NHS prescriptions. Allow changes to PBS price must also be checked.
ii. Unchecked; fixed pricing will only apply to private prescriptions.
C. Allow changes to PBS price
i. Checked; NHS and Private Scripts will use the fixed price set.
ii. Un-checked; only private scripts will use the fixed price set.
D. Disable Rounding
i. Checked; the fixed price will not round.
ii. Un-checked; the fixed price set will round.
E. Set Special Price
i. Checked; the special price check box will be available on the Dispense Form. This option allows the store to set special prices for drugs per customer. This overrides the Fixed Drug price.
ii. Un-checked; the special price check box is not available on the Dispense Form.
3. Click OK to save and close.
Note If you are a Multistore Head Office, ensure you have subscribed the stores to receive drug pricing; changes made at Head Office take immediate effect at subscribed stores. Ensure all subscribed stores review the Auto discount of PBS price checkbox. Both single and multiple pack prices will go to your subscribed stores.