To view the details of an order from the Orders window, selected the View button or double click on the desired order.
The Order Details window will be displayed.
1. Search for a product in the order by Name, MNPN or PDE.
2. The products in the order are shown with the surplus stock icons if this option is selected when generating or creating an order.
3. The Product Detail panel shows the selected product details including,
- PDE, retail price, stock on hand, minimum order quantity, minimum shelf hold and order multiple amounts
- Sales and purchase are tabulated for the last 13 months (month to date + 12 previous months)
- View SOH/ Transfer to view stock holding at stores
4. The order Total is adjusted when adding, removing or updating the quantity of products in the order.
5. Order functions include:
- Removing a product from the order
- Sending the order
- Saving the order to complete or send at a later date