When you merge two customers that have linked additional account charges, the:
- Master quantity is retained in the merge when your master and slave customers have different quantities for the same additional account charge.
- Slave quantity is retained in the merge when your master customer doesn’t have a quantity and the slave customer does for that charge.
To merge account customers with linked additional account charges:
1. On the Customer Management window, click the Customer Maintenance icon.
The Customer Maintenance window is displayed.
2. Search for the Master customer, then click Merge.
The Customer Merge dialog is displayed.
3. In the Slave textbox, search for the slave customer that you want to merge.
4. Select the Merge checkbox.
5. Click Okay.
This prompt is displayed.
6. Click Yes to merge the customers.
The customers are merged and their recurring account charges are combined.